Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In The Secret Place



"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formedd in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. Ps 139: 13-15 (NLT).
We were in awe as we looked into what was once "utter seclusion" and saw the beautiful face of our granddaughter! This is the new 3D ultrasound. The video that was taken is in 4D.
We were amazed to see the detail of her face and parts of her body in such detail. Look forward (I hope) to a You Tube link to see the video :-).
This is either Shayla or Kyla and she is 29 wks in these pictures--due Oct 8!!!!! 10 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Libbi,
Amazing pictures!! And,I like your watercolor painting! I'm happy to hear of all the things you are involved in. Some fun sounding stuff.

Peggy