Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to Blogging

It has been a very long time since I've blogged on this site, but after joining the EverydayMatters blog, I wanted to get a fresh start here.

I am excited about a place to continue to show my art work and to be challenged by what I see on others' sites. I am just starting to read Danny Gregory's Creative License, which I am hoping will give me the final push into who I really was created to be (artistically speaking).

I am loving the new type of journaling that I am doing--more pictures than blah blah blah word pages. I can't imagine that my kids or anyone else will really enjoy hearing my rants about any given subject--right? But maybe they will learn something about their mom's soul and heart by the pictures I draw.

When I am brave enough--I will post some here.

3 comments:

Odd Chick said...

Hey, I'm listening.. and I look forward to seeing more.

Unknown said...

Hi Libbi,
I love the title here The Best 58 ever! Wow what a statement of strength. Thanks for your comment on my blog, and the link too! Im working on learning to do portraits, and I want to do realistic ones also. Thank you for the encouragement. It is always nice to meet new people but ever so much sweeter to meet those who are of the household of faith :)

Anetka said...

Hi Libbi,
I'm glad you liked my blog:)
Hope to see more and more art on yours:) will be coming back definitely:)